Optometrists Located Inside LensCrafters
In Atlanta's Northlake Mall
Dr. Radhakrishna Patel, Dr. Steven R. Warstadt and Dr. Sonal Patel are your local family eyecare specialists. We provide quality eyecare in the Northeast Atlanta area. We truly care about the health of your eyes and provide comprehensive vision care to all family members. We are conveniently located in Atlanta and service surrounding areas such as Avondale Estates, Chamblee, Clarkston, Doraville, Lilburn, Norcross, North Druid Hills, Peachtree Corners, Scottdale, Stone Mountain, Tucker, and all of Northeast Atlanta. We stock contact lenses right in our office, or you can easily order online. We also offer comprehensive eye exams, emergency treatment, the management of diseases of the eye, and myopia control. Thanks to our partnership with LensCrafters, you can conveniently get the latest in designer eye frames and sunglasses. LensCrafters is located right next to our practice!
Our vision center is located in the Northlake Mall inside LensCrafters at 4800 Briarcliff Road NE,Suite 1173, Atlanta, Georgia, 30345. Call 770.493.9171 to schedule an appointment or click here to schedule online.
Myopia Control for Children
Is your child struggling to see in class? They might be suffering from nearsightedness, technically known as Myopia, which is a condition that causes difficulty focusing on objects at a distance, while near vision remains normal.
Contact Lens Fittings
Can’t decide whether to purchase Contact Lenses or Eyeglasses? You can also purchase all your contact lens needs here!
Your eyes are one of the most complex organs in your body. Learn what common tests and procedures to expect during a routine eye exam.
Medical Eye Exams
Treatment for issues pertaining to: Red eyes, gluacoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, diabetes, treating allergies, dry eyes etc.
Meet Our Doctors
Meet the highly trained and experienced optometrists of Northlake Eyecare Associates located in Atlanta, Georgia. Our eyecare clinic offers a full range of eye-health services to patients of all ages.
Every patient receives individualized attention, and is treated kindly and with respect. Our staff is dedicated to help you optimize your vision and ensure that your eyes remain healthy throughout your lifetime.
Our Eyecare Specialties
Dr. Radhakrishna Patel, Dr. Steven R. Warstadt & Dr. Sonal Patel are your local family eyecare specialists providing:
- Complete vision care to all family members
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lens evaluations and fittings
- Access to hundreds of contact lens brands in stock
- Online contact lens and eyecare products store for your ordering convenience
- Emergency eye treatment
- Management of eye diseases including Myopia Control
- Cataract and Lasik evaluation
- Conveniently located in Atlanta servicing surrounding areas such as Avondale Estates, Chamblee, Clarkston, Doraville, Lilburn, Norcross, North Druid Hills, Peachtree Corners, Scottdale, Stone Mountain, Tucker, and all of Northeast Atlanta
- Conveniently located inside LensCrafters where they offer the latest in designer eyeglass frames, high-quality spectacle lenses and sunglasses
Our vision center is located at the Northlake Mall inside LensCrafters at 4800 Briarcliff Road NE, Suite 1173, Atlanta, Georgia, 30345. Call 770.493.9171 to schedule an appointment or click here to schedule online.
- Open 24/7/365
- Free shipping on orders over $150
- Ship to your home or office
- $30 off an annual supply of contact lenses
- Lenses and service backed by our Trusted Guarantee. If there’s ever a problem, we’ll make it right!
Insurances We Accept At Northlake Eyecare Associates
Because we provide both medical and routine eyecare, we accept a number of insurance plans to help cover the cost, depending on your individual needs. If you need help figuring out your coverage, we invite you to call our office for guidance before you come in for your visit. Our staff has extensive experience working with major insurance companies and will be glad to help you understand what benefits are available for your specific case.